Saturday, July 5, 2008

Roma . . .

I'm finally posting some pictures from our trip to Roma. Rome was a cool (not literally-it was really hot while we were there!) place to visit. I had been there once before, but it was Jesse's first time. After our meeting, we stayed a few extra days so we could see the sites, enjoy time with our friends, and swim! It doesn't get much better than this.


Renae enjoying the pool at our hotel.



The pool was sooo nice to go to since Rome was soooo hot!



Jesse listening to the audio guide at the coliseum..






I'm pretending I'm there with my brother Scott since he had just been to Rome a few months before. I'm a nerd and want to photo-shop him in.







Who could have done such a thing on such an old building?
I think I know who could have done it . . .



Gelatto!!!!!! Soooooooooo gooooooooood.



Yes. We are maturing a lot here.



Jesse calls this picture "Popes in Training."



St. Peter's square or whatever it's called.



Jesse felt the need to confess at St. Peter's.



At the forum.



Outside view of the coliseum.



This arch is famous. But I don't remember the name.



We had some REALLY good pizza while we were there.



And we made a stop at the Vatican too.

5 comments:

Mandi said...

Awesome Julie! Hey, photoshop me in, I want to go to Rome with you! :-P Thanks for sharing pictures - and did you know your pepperoni is wonky? ;-) Love you! Glad you had a great time in Rome!

Senegal Daily said...

Looks like fun! The pizza looks amazing - and the rest of Roma too, of course.

kpjordan said...

Wow...fantastic pics. Love seeing your family. What a great opportunity for travel you guys are experiencing! The pizza does look good...was it as good as our homemade pizzas here...or does it not compare in taste?

Mandi said...

I replied to your comment in my comments... Not sure the Blogger protocol on that - do I reply on one of your posts or after you comment on mine? lol, new rules!!

nealy said...

Okay, so I know you are living in Spain, which is awesome, by the way! But what brought you there?

Your trips look like so much fun! And I love the churros pictures, by the way!