- 27 years Jesse has lived.
- 9 months Jesse's Mom had to have his big head in her. :)
- 5 years of celebrating my HUSBAND's birthday.
- 4 cakes I have made him (the 5th one is being made soon . . .)
- 5 hours of language class Jesse has today.
- 3 years it's been since Tom and Jenny haven't been able to be at the party. It's not their fault, they just moved from living right down the hall from us . . . :(
- 3 different houses were we lived when celebrating Jesse's birthday.
- 1st time we don't have family to celebrate with. Miss you all!
- 3 presents Jesse gets from Renae and I.
- 27 kisses Jesse gets from me today!
Jesse turns 23 a few weeks after our wedding.
Jesse turns 24.
Jesse turns 25. And has a very mature cowboy themed birthday party.
Jesse turns 26 and wife decides pictures aren't necesary anymore. This picture is from some other time last summer because apparently, I didn't take any pictures at this birthday last year!