Saturday, January 5, 2008

Our STILL Little Peanut

Renae had her 4 month appointment yesterday. Jesse thought she probably weighed close to 13 lbs. I thought more like 12 1/2. I mean, she IS 4 months old, and most mom's I know with babies her age weighed around 12 or 13 a few months ago. So how much did Renae weigh?

A mere 12 lbs.

What a little peanut! She has gaind about a pound a month! Crazy! The doctor said she looked really healthy (in fact he used the word "perfectly" healthy) and that she is just a petite little thing.

In a few more weeks Renae will also get her 4 month shots. Ouch. I'm taking Jesse with me this time so he can see her poor cute face when they stick the needle in her unsuspecting thigh.

Now, please read the next post as I just added it a few days ago. I always hate when I do a big post and then I have a little one to post shortly after because I feel like the bigger better post gets overshadowed and forgotten about. Don't let it be forgotten about. I worked too hard on it . . . kind of.

2 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

Nothing wrong with petite where I come from.

Love, K

ps - I like your new colors and layout!

Jack and Sheryl said...

Ava weighed 12 pounds 2 oz. when we took her in earlier this month. She was 4 1/2 months old. I feel your pain...but the doctor wasn't worried about her at all...good news!
Sheryl