Sunday, August 23, 2009

We'll Cross Two Bridges When We Come To It . . .

We went to Portugal for 2 days to visit some friends. I'll post more later, but here is a quick synopsis of our 2 day excursion.


We drove into Lisbon via one of the longest bridges in Europe.


Renae said hello to the US all the way across the Atlantic.



We drove under an old aquaduct to get back from the beach.


A nice Portugese man gave Renae some bread to feed to the birds.


We crossed the "Golden Gate" Bridge too.
More to come!

2 comments:

kpjordan said...

Ok...we'll wait (though not patiently) for the "more to come" posting. In that picture of Renae with the bread crumbs, I just want to squeeze her. And I think I heard her say hello across the Atlantic.

Mandi said...

Wow, those are some impressive bridges!! And I must say, I'm totally jealous of all the "world experience" little Renae is getting at such a young age! I'd LOVE for my boys to have those kinds of experiences! Hopefully some day!

Love you lots!!