Friday, November 21, 2008

They're Here!


On time and happy! (Renae helped with the sign, though you can't see her art work in the picture.)


Three of the four suitcases they brought were filled with things for us.


Thank goodness for Skype! Renae knew exactly who Nana and Grandpy were.


One happy Grandpy.


Renae wearing her new hat, checks out the goods:
(Bath and Body hand soap, candles, underwear, socks, chapstick, deodorant, gel, cake mixes, brownie mixes, french fried onions, liquid smoke, grape jelly, parmesean cheese, socks for Renae, slippers from Aunt Julie, squeaker shoes, marshmallows, chocolate chips, presents from our connection group, baggies, long sleeve onsies, 18 month onsies, 6 new oufits for Renae, presents from Penni and Kevin -we didn't look!- and the list goes on . . .)

Enjoying lunch in the Plaza Mayor.


Me and my favorite Mom in my favorite park.

Life. Is. Good.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad they made it. Have a great time with them (like there is any doubt that you will:-)!

Jenny said...

I have tears! I bet you cried when you saw them cause I cried when I saw the airport pictures! Have so much fun! You guys scored big time with the presents!

Christy said...

YAY!!!! SO excited for you guys.

kpjordan said...

Oh my goodness...I almost didn't even check your blog, thinking surely you won't be blogging with your parents just having arrived! What a wonderful post! Love the pic of Renae with her head on Nana's shoulder and just snuggling in. No surprise to see Grandpy reading a book to Little Peanut. Thankful to see they arrived safely...and with all the luggage. Thanks for taking the time to share, Julie!

Scott & Julie said...

I'm so happy they arrived without any incident and that all their little presents did too. Hope Renae likes her new slippers.

Scott and I especially enjoyed the spitting video you posted of Renae. Perhaps we can get her cousin to talk to her like that. We'll give it a try.

Hope your time with Nana and Grandpy goes very slowly.

rebadawn said...

YAY!!! So glad they made it...and even on time!!! Enjoy your visit!!! GREAT pictures!!!

Mandi said...

Oh I love it I love it I love it!!!! I'm SO glad they made it and I'm sure they're having a blast and soaking up every single second they have with you guys! FUN!! I can't wait to see more pictures and hear more stories from their time with you!

megan gray said...

i genuinely love this blog with all my heart, miss julie! i could read it all day long!!