Tuesday, February 24, 2009

An Unexpected Surprise!!

This morning I was at home working on some things when the buzzer rang. I usually cringe at this because unless I know someone is coming over, it means someone needs into the building to distribute worthless advertisements in our mailboxes. In general, I don't answer. However, this morning, the buzzing was longer than usual, so I went to the phone and picked up to see who was downstairs at the door. It was the someone from the post office. It sounded like he just needed into the building. So I let him in and went back to my work. A few minutes later our door bell rang. I was confused as to why the postman would be ringing my doorbell unless he had a package to deliver. We weren't expecting anything, so I was really surprised to open the door and see a big box with the US post office icons and color all over that box! I signed off for the package and hurriedly took it inside. Low and behold we received a surprise package from my Aunt and Uncle and cousins!!!! Yay!!


Renae is ready to dive into the package . . .


For some reason, Renae LOVES pictures of people. Both Grandpa Jordan and Nana's pictures are part of her toy box. I'm putting these pics on the fridge though . . .



Renae didn't want to wear the hat . . . but she didn't want me to wear the hat either. She's such a little woman!


The goods!!! Aunt Becky, thanks SO much for the presents! I ESPECIALLY love the Crisco as we can't really find that here. What we do have is more like hardened bacon grease . . . yeah-not so great. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

5 comments:

kpjordan said...

Love it!!! Love her little curls...and her fascination with pictures is so cute. See you soon!!!

Scott & Julie said...

She is getting so cute. I love her hair, she has so much more than Taylor.
It must have been laundry day huh?

Senegal Daily said...

I love her little curls! She growing up so fast.

I'm so happy you guys got a package. Packages are wonderful. It's like love in box. :)

Mandi said...

Yay for packages! I love how she just played with the pictures the whole time - and the quick little "thank you" at the end was so sweet!!! Sooo... When are you coming home for a visit?!? I miss you!

lankris said...

I can't believe how big she is!! Love the video, and we miss y'all like woah... :)