- Paint the ugly 50's dresser a classic black and install new hardware.
- Paint my white window frame black (hangs on the wall-love it. )
- Paint Sammy's changing table white.
- Build a cornhole game for us!!!
- Strip the paint on our new (to us) washer and repaint it with Rustoleum.
- Paint Renae's step stool black.
- Rearrange the bedroom furniture (My muscles are useless-we needed Kevin's.)
- Plant our garden! (It rained too much though and we weren't able to do it.)
I think there were more things on the list but you get the jist-we got a lot done! Almost all of the ideas were mine. The only one project I actually "helped" on was the changing table and Renae's stool. Both of which had to be finished and fixed by Kevin. (Who knew you could get a finger cramp from spray painting?) Thanks Penni and Kevin for help with all the projects!! Hopefully you can see more pictures of our weekend if Penni ever updates her blog . . .
We took a visit to the Crayola Store in Downtown KC.
The Crown Center was hosting a Clifford Exhibit-Renae loved it!