Friday, October 9, 2009

A Letter from Renae

Dear Little Brother,

I thought I would write to let you know that you better get here soon! My Mommy has been pretty anxious this week about your arrival. She's been cleaning, and walking a lot, and talking about "what if this", "what if that" regarding when you show up. I've lived with her for over 2 years now and I can tell that she is pretty restless! However, you are in luck because Nana showed up this morning and Mommy seems pretty relaxed now. She just says you better come very soon. I hear tomorrow is your estimated birthday. Birthdays are pretty fun so I recomend coming to your own.

You will have a blast with Nana-which is another reason to come out soon! Nana brought me a puppy that barks and walks when I push buttons! I'll let you watch when you get here. She also brought some yummy candy from the place where our parents are from. I don't think you can have any though so I won't have to share with you. Sorry. Nana is lots of fun so don't miss out!

I also think you will really like Mommy and Daddy. Dad, well he's a little goofy, and he does not like it when I make a mess (so don't make too many dookies in your pants if you want to win him over). Mommy, well she's pretty cool too. I can't decide which one I like better. Daddy and I are pretty good friends. And he's so big and strong. Mommy, well, she's my Mom. I love her.

I'm supposed to be taking a nap right now. Just wanted to send a quick note to let you know that you better get here quick. I'm looking forward to giving you kisses and showing you my new puppy!

Love, Renae

4 comments:

Beatriz said...

You´re so cute, Renae, your little brother will be very lucky to have you and your folks to show him the way.

Senegal Daily said...

So sweet!

Mandi said...

Dear Renae,
Your little bro would be cray-zee not to come out and play after that adorable letter. I hope he listens to his big sister! Start things off on the right foot ;-) Love you all!! Have super funsies with Nana!!!

Meredith said...

Praying for you and your little family! Can't wait to see pictures of the newest Masson!!