Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What we've Been Up to Since Christmas

We had a great time in Iowa with Jesse's family and my family over Christmas. The nurf gun war was perhaps my favorite. I ate waaaayyyyyy to much. One of our gifts we received was a gym membership so the kids and I have been at the YMCA every day. We love it.

I'll be adding some pics on Facebook of my recent trip to Madrid, Spain and Basel, Switzerland for my job. I work for The Upstream Collective and we had a retreat for Skybridge Community members in Basel. It was great and made me so grateful to be doing a part time job that allows me to use my gifts, and still spend most of my day with my family. It's the perfect combo.

Let me be honest . . . I don't see myself updating on this blog very often. I feel like I've said that with each post I've done recently. So if you want to see pics of the kids, I hope to post more to Facebook. Otherwise . . . you'll just have to come visit us in KC!

3 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

As long as I get photos somewhere, I'll be a happy aunt! (But I will miss your blogs.)

Anonymous said...

i won't be on facebook, would love to see the pics, PAPA

Love, Bri said...

Hi Julie! My name is Brianne Henry. I stumbled across your blog after googling "seminary wife blog." It's a very small world, because #1 - my husband and are moving to Kansas City to attend MBTS in June...and #2 - my cousin (Jesse Spencer) attends MBTS now and said that she knew you.

I have really enjoyed reading some of your blog! I too am I die-hard Dave Ramsey fan and (if we can sell our house), we will be debt free once we move! I am also wanting to get into the coupon thing (since we will be poor when we move!) so hopefully you can teach me some tricks once we are out there!

I look forward to maybe running into you on campus in just a few short months!

Brianne